Victorian Defence and Space Network (VDSN)
The Victorian Government have partnered with Australian Industry and Defence Network Limited (AIDN) to establish the Victorian Defence and Space Network (VDSN). The VDSN is intended to be a networking and information sharing service focused on SMEs within the Victorian defence and space sectors. The provision of this key service for stakeholders will be supported by DJSIR and the broader Victorian Government.
Membership to the VDSN is free for all Victorian defence and space businesses.
You are not required to be a member of AIDN to register.
- promote Victorian defence and space industry capabilities domestically and globally to Primes, Tier 1s and other key stakeholders, including in key overseas markets
- support identification of opportunities for Victoria's supply chain companies by providing industry advice and intelligence
- connect industry with domestic and global defence and space opportunities
- compile and communicate Victoria’s defence and space industry supply chain capabilities
- minimise barriers for Victorian SMEs seeking to enter defence and space supply chains.
For more information about the Victorian and Defence and Space Network and to become a member of the VDSN, visit the VDSN website here: https://vdsn.org/